United Kingdom visa application form. Completed application form for United Kingdom will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission, and emailed to you to download, print and sign.
Original, signed Armenia passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 1 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary showing entry and exit dates,traveler's full name as it appears in passport.
Hotel Reservations. A hotel reservation if you are staying in a hotel.
Proof of financial means.
Financial documents showing that you have sufficient funds available. These must clearly show that you have access to the funds, such as:
• Bank statements from the past three months.
• Building society book.
• Proof of earnings such as a letter from employer confirming employment details. (start date of employment, salary, role, company contact details)
• Where a third party (who is either in United Kingdom or who will be legally in United Kingdom at the time of your visit) is providing financial support to you e.g. a business, a friend or a relative, documents to show they have sufficient resources to support you in addition to themselves and any dependant family should be provided.
Details of Employment / Studies.
When you are either employed or in full-time studies. This could include:
• A letter from your employer on company headed paper, detailing your role, salary and length of employment.
• A letter from your education provider, on headed paper, confirming your enrolment and leave of absence.
• If self employed: business registration documents confirming the business owner’s name and the date the business started trading.
Documents for minors.
Under 18s submit the following information:
• Birth Certificate or legal document (such as adoption papers) showing the relationship between you and your parent or guardian.
If travelling unaccompanied or with someone other than your parent(s) you should provide:
• A signed letter from your parent(s) confirming details of anyone accompanying you, and details of care and accommodation arranged in United Kingdom
• A copy of your parent(s) or legal guardian’s biographical page of their passport, which includes their signature and passport number if your parent(s) do not have a passport then you must provide another official document which bears their signature